Agricultural and Rural Affairs information from the Welsh Government - February 2008.
Highlights this month include:
- Page 2: New applicants learn more about Tir Gofal scheme.
- Page 6: Farmers use wood waste to produce nutritious mushrooms.
- Page 8: Second major award for farming conservationists.
- Page 11: Double tagging regulations for sheep and goats now in force.
- Page 14: Factors to consider when choosing a new milking parlour.
- Page 18: Why it is important to monitor ewe condition in late pregnancy.